منتديات مدرسة مدينة عيسى الاعدادية للبنات
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

منتديات مدرسة مدينة عيسى الاعدادية للبنات

منتدى لطالبات مدرسة مدينة عيسى الاعدادية للبنات

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

When i was a little GIRL

اذهب الى الأسفل 
2 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
Lil Dumb Zombie
مشرفة عامة
مشرفة عامة
Lil Dumb Zombie

عدد الرسائل : 133
العمر : 31
مزاجي : When i was a little GIRL 508774066
تاريخ التسجيل : 04/03/2008

When i was a little GIRL Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: When i was a little GIRL   When i was a little GIRL Icon_minitimeالأربعاء أبريل 16, 2008 7:44 am

When I was a little GIRL

When I was six years old, I was just a young girl and my life used to be very different to my life now.

In my childhood, as I could remember, my Mum used to force me to drink milk a lot. I used to be a coward so I used to sleep with my elder sister in her room with the lights on. One of my bad habits when I was young is that I used to cry a lot especially when I play with my friends. I didn't use to share my toys with them so whenever some one would touch my doll I would burst into tears.
Now, I'm totally different girl, as I suppose. I have my own bedroom and I'm used to sleeping alone even when it rains. I love fast food which my Mum hates a lot. I have a lot of friends whom I love so much and we share everything.

Although I think I am grownup now, I miss my childhood sometimes. I don't know why but maybe because I became bored of drinking Pepsi all the time
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
http://isatownschool.mountada.biz
cute.dame
مشرفة عامة
مشرفة عامة
cute.dame

عدد الرسائل : 131
العمر : 30
مزاجي : When i was a little GIRL 640695529
تاريخ التسجيل : 01/04/2008

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: When i was a little GIRL   When i was a little GIRL Icon_minitimeالخميس أبريل 24, 2008 6:22 am

THNX SIS
Lil Dumb Zombie
مشرفة عامة
مشرفة عامة
Lil Dumb Zombie

عدد الرسائل : 133
العمر : 31
مزاجي : When i was a little GIRL 508774066
تاريخ التسجيل : 04/03/2008

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: When i was a little GIRL   When i was a little GIRL Icon_minitimeالخميس أبريل 24, 2008 7:52 am

welcome =D
http://isatownschool.mountada.biz

When i was a little GIRL
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتديات مدرسة مدينة عيسى الاعدادية للبنات :: ثالث اعدادي :: English Club-
انتقل الى: